CueServer Pro DIN
CueServer is a complete lighting playback and integration processor, featuring advanced DMX lighting control, sophisticated event scripting and robust I/O capabilities combined in a tiny web-based device. Great for both architectural and entertainment lighting control projects, CueServer provides an unprecedented level of control and customization in an easy-to-use package.
CueServer includes a built-in web server that provides access to a full complement of lighting controls, show programming and playback features without the need for special software or an Internet connection.
Apps for iPhone and iPad are available for direct control and/or programming of CueServer, or use with other 3rd party software that have been written to use CueServer as its DMX interface.
After CueServer is programmed, it can function as a stand-alone show controller, leveraging its built-in real-time clock/calendar, astronomical time functions, button and contact closure inputs, and wide variety of event triggers to interact with the outside world. Integrate CueServer with other external devices via RS-232 serial, Ethernet connectivity and more for fully custom lighting and show control solutions.
We proudly design, engineer and manufacture CueServer in USA.
- Completely self-contained lighting playback controller
- Seamlessly handles static scenes, crossfading and real-time "streaming" DMX playback
- Web-based "live" operation and programming
- Powerful CueScript programming language
- Handles up to 4 independent timelines
- Locally program lighting scenes or snapshot from external DMX source
- Network multiple CueServer units together to control a large number of channels or devices
- On-board real-time clock with astronomical functions and 365-day calendar events
- System integration via Ethernet, RS-232 and Digital I/O
- Easily interfaces with Crestron®, Vantage®, AMX® and other automation systems
- Huge onboard memory and removable memory card slot
- Universal DIN-Rail module fits onto 15mm and 35mm rail
- Integrated 32-contact terminal blocks for field wiring of all CueServer signals
- CS-840 Control Unit
- Getting Started Documentation
|CueServer Downloads||User's Manuals, Drawings, Cutsheets, Firmware, Examples, Architectural Specifications and more|
|Power:||2.1 mm DC Power Input Jack
(may optionally provide power via terminal blocks)
|Network:||RJ-45, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet|
|Memory Card:||xD Card Slot|
|DMX Input:||Available on terminal blocks|
|DMX Output:||Available on terminal blocks|
|I/O Expansion:||32-Position Terminal Blocks
Includes signals for Power, Ground, DMX Input, DMX Output, RS-232, 8 Contact Closures, 8 Low-Voltage Outputs, Regulated 5VDC Output
|Input:||6-30 VDC (12VDC Nominal), 800mA @ 12VDC|
|Width:||4.1" (104 mm)|
|Length:||8.0" (204 mm)|
|Height:||2.1" (54 mm)|
|Weight:||1.0 lbs. (0.45 Kg)|
|Operating Temp:||-40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C) without optional xD Flash card installed
32° to 158° F (0° to 70° C) with optional xD Flash card installed
|Storage Temp:||-40° to 176° F (-40° to 80°C)|
|Relative Humidity:||5% to 95% noncondensing|
|Altitude:||10,000 feet maximum|
|Two years from the date of purchase by the original owner (limited to defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service). See Limited Factory Warranty document for more details.|