- Fully customizable user interface
- Design and manage entire CueTouch installations with Qlarity®
- Communicates with one or more CueServer DMX processors
- When used via CueServer, control lighting, effects and other DMX controlled equipment
- Use multiple LCD panels and/or multiple CueServer processors for complex systems
- Wide variety of programming functions available through Qlarity
- WVGA 800 × 480 pixels, LED lighted, color graphic TFT-LCD 7" (177 mm) display
- Vandal-resistant, hardened front panel and display glass
- Water, ice and snow resistant
* Qlarity is a registered trademark of QSI Corporation.
CueTouch brings a new level of sophistication and technological elegance to CueServer based lighting control applications.
CueTouch is a fully customizable lighting control access point for CueServer. Use CueTouch to add colorful, easy-to-use on screen controls to virtually any lighting or multimedia control project that uses one or more CueServer lighting control processors.
CueTouch fits in a wide range of applications in television studios, convention centers, themed attractions, places of worship, architectural displays, trade show booths, high-tech residential and more.
With CueTouch, the installer can design attractive, interactive user-interfaces for virtually any application. The special Qlarity® programming environment makes designing screens, placing buttons, adding text and graphics as easy as drag-and-drop. Make one screen or hundreds. Keep it simple or add sophisticated graphics. Optionally you can use the advanced programming features of Qlarity to create custom security screens, sophisticated on-screen feedback or even complex multi-zone ballroom partitioning setups. With Qlarity, the sky is the limit for custom programming, if desired.
CueTouch has a wide variety of applications from architectural to entertainment and from studio to residential. Visit the CueTouch application examples page to see CueTouch in action.