CueServer uses modern Web 2.0 technologies to present web pages to the user that update "live" without requiring the user to manually refresh the page. This allows CueServer to feel much more like a native desktop application, rather than an old-school web site.
To support these advanced features, a modern web browser must be used to view CueServer's built-in web pages.
The following web browsers have been tested and work well with CueServer:
- Safari (Mac and Windows)
- Firefox (Mac and Windows)
- Internet Explorer (Windows)
- Mobile Safari (iPhone and iPod touch)
The following web browsers have not been tested but will probably do a good job with CueServer:
- Internet Explorer (Windows Mobile/CE)
The following web browsers will only provide limited access to CueServer:
- Browsers for Mobile Web Content Only (basic cell phones)