We're pleased to announce that CueServer 2 firmware version 3.1.3 was released on September 11, 2019.
Version 3.1.3 is a quick patch that resolves a few minor issues found in v3.1.2. Most notably, this version restores the ability to set the timezone and set passwords.
- Navigator Window
- Bug Restore the ability to set or change a device's password. This was broken in v3.1.2.
- Bug Fix a problem that caused the minus (-) selection command to fail if subtracting 1. For example, the command
BUTTON 1>8-1 would fail.
- Time Settings
- Bug Restore the ability to set the device's timezone. This was broken in v3.1.2.
- Bug Performance improvements to web API and front-panel UI.
- Feature The Power LED will now flash Red/Yellow when it is unsafe to remove power from the unit. This occurs during firmware updates, and when setting the network or time preferences.