Version 3.0.1 contains 17 minor feature improvements and 22 bug fixes. Some of the more significant improvements include eight new color picker variants, two new timer triggering modes, editable Button IDs, enhanced NTP server integration, and improved SD Card error handling. The included bug fixes improve performance and stability of both CueServer Studio and CueServer’s firmware.
- Navigator Window
- A warning icon (with help text) will appear next to any CueServer that is either missing its SD Card, or if an error was detected when writing to the card.
- If a CueServer is opened that has an SD Card with read/write problems, a warning dialog will appear allowing the user to try to resolve the issue.
- Addressed a problem that would make a show not disappear from the show list when deleting a show from a CueServer device.
- Editor Window
- If a write error occurs on the device’s SD Card while editing, a warning dialog will appear and the window will close.
- Live Status
- NTP Server Status. The System Clock panel now includes an advanced option to show the current
- The System Clock panel now resizes to fill available window space.
- A new debug option to show “Real Time Clock Events” has been added to the System Log panel.
- NTP client have been fixed. System Log messages regarding enabling and disabling of the
- Stage View
- Fixed a bug that would crash when trying to view the Stage when no channels were patched.
- Cue/Preset Editor
- The Capture panel now includes options for merging selected or active channels in the Source drop-down menu.
- The Capture panel now remembers the last used input source.
- When pasting a Cue as a new resource, the new cue number now uses a whole number instead of a fractional number.
- Addressed a problem that created drawing artifacts when scrolling recorded channels in the Cue Contents panel.
- DMX Engine
- Playbacks set to Scale or Pin mode now begin fading previously released channels from FL to produce a more gradual introduction of the channel value.
- DMX Input when the existing cue had more channels recorded in it than the new cue will have. Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when updating a Cue from
- DMX Input when the Universe Patch includes universes with less than 512 channels. Addressed a problem that could corrupt a cue when capturing from
- Button IDs may now be changed on stations with variable numbers of buttons.
- Web-based Ultra stations now work properly again.
- Stations without a layout (for instance the built-in station) now display a warning icon when that station’s web view is opened.
- Layout Editor
- Addressed a problem that would cause mouse clicks inside the Layout Editor to sometimes not properly “focus” the editor for keyboard input.
- Layout Controls
- Eight new color picker variants including new dials and sliders have been added to the Color Picker control.
- The inspector panel for the Line object has been improved.
- The Color Picker now displays in the center of the bounding rectangle instead of the top-left corner.
- The Color Picker no longer draws a partial thumb when displaying full red.
- The Color Picker can now track mouse or finger movements that temporarily move outside of its bounding rectangle.
- Fixed a memory leak in the Slider object that would cause a touchscreen or web browser to become slow or unresponsive after a large number of touches.
- A newly created Line object now appears with similar orientation to its thumbnail icon.
- The Tail (Hollow) decoration of the Line object now appears in the correct location relative to the end of the line.
- Added new Hourly Schedule mode to timers, allowing a timer to execute at one or more specified times within each hour.
- Added new Repeating Events mode to timers, allowing a timer to execute multiple times within a time window.
- The Timers panel now properly indicates when a timer does not have an action assigned to it by displaying none.
MERGEoption in the
UPDATE CUEcommand to work properly.
Addressed an issue that prevented the
FADEcommands can once again use variables as their parameters.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the
- CueServer OS
- Improve the SD Card write performance to lessen the likelihood that the card could become corrupted.
- DMX Input Triggers, timers, and/or station button presses. Addressed an issue that could cause one or more of the internal processes to crash in certain circumstances after operating under moderate load for an extended period of time. This issue may have affected serial port reception,
- Windows Version
- Various performance enhancements to make the application more responsive.
- Listbox sort indicators now appear properly.
- Listbox hierarchical widgets and checkboxes no longer look blurry.
- The application’s Splash Screen (and About window) have been redesigned to not cover up as much of the project photo, and to also look better on Windows.